To seamlessly integrate your CRM usage with Hyperline’s extensive UIs, flows, and capabilities, we offer a native Salesforce component. This component can be easily inserted into your page layout, ensuring a perfect blend of continued CRM usage for your revenue teams along with access to all Hyperline functionalities.
Before installing the component, ensure that you have a Salesforce account connected to Hyperline. If not, please refer to the setup guide for instructions.
You need to be an admin Salesforce user.
On Hyperline, go to the Settings, Integrations, Salesforce settings
Click on the install link
Hyperline partners with and utilizes the pre-built Morph package for this feature. You can install the provided package on your Salesforce instance using this link.
Select the first option (all admins users), authorize the package access, and click ‘Install’. Wait for the process to complete.
At this step, you will need a dedicated account hash for authentication.
Please reach out to our support team to obtain it.
- Navigate to ‘Setup’ and search for ‘Custom Settings’
- Locate ‘Morph Card View Config’ and click on ‘Manage’
- Next to ‘Default Organization Level Value’, click on ‘New’
- In the provided
account_hashfield, input your account hash, and click on ‘Save’ (let the config field empty)
Add the component to your page layout
- Navigate to any account’s or opportunity’s page
- Click on the top right menu and select ‘Edit Page’
- Search for the ‘Morph…’ component and drag-and-drop it to your page editor
- Save (if it’s your first time editing the page layout, you’ll be prompted to Activate the view)
Once installed, this component can be used on both
From it, you can directly manage your Hyperline customer, assign new subscriptions, and manage existing subscriptions for your Salesforce account.
When loaded on the CRM side, the component will automatically create the first time (and if it doesn’t exist yet) a corresponding user on Hyperline using the user email address from the CRM and the ‘Account manager’ role.